California Notice at Collection
If you are a California resident, the Additional Information for Residents of California section below includes additional information that we provide pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 as amended from time to time (“CCPA”). That section includes information regarding the categories of information to be collected, the purposes for which the categories of information are collected or used, whether the information is sold or shared, and how long the information is retained. You can find those details by clicking on the links provided above.
Information We Collect About You
When you use or access the Website, we may collect personal information directly from you, such as the following:
- Contact information, such as your name, email address, and phone number.
- Business contact information, if applicable, such as name, phone number, or any contact information for your identified business representative.
- Professional and employment-related information and education information, such as your resume, cover letter, employment and educational history, qualifications and skills, and any other information you provide in your employment inquiries or applications.
- Any other information you submit when you contact us, including any information you provide in a submission through our “Contact Us” form or other contact methods.
We may also collect certain other information automatically when you visit the Website, such as the following:
- Browser and Device Information: Certain information may be automatically collected by most websites, such as information about your device and your browser. For example, we may receive device identifiers such as IP address and MAC address, operating system type and version, and Internet browser type and version.
- Search Engine and Other Referrals: When a third party refers you to our Website, such as through your clicking on a link to our page from a Google search we may receive some information about your device and your interaction with the referring site or content.
- Location Information: We may receive your approximate location or data that indicates your approximate location, such as your IP address.
Uses and Purposes for Processing Your Information
We may use, disclose, transmit, transfer, store, and otherwise process your information for various purposes, including:
- Communicating with you, including by responding to your inquiries and fulfilling your requests.
- Providing, developing, maintaining, personalizing, protecting, and improving the Website.
- Operating, evaluating, debugging, identifying and repairing errors, effectuating similar functional enhancements, and improving our Website.
- Understanding how you and our business customers use our Website, performing analytics, analyzing and reporting on usage and performance of the Website, and determining what features and services may interest you and our business customers.
- Our recruitment and hiring purposes, including evaluating and processing your employment application.
- Legal and safety purposes, such as maintaining the safety, security, and integrity of our Website, other technology assets, services, and our organization, preserving or enforcing our legal rights and property; protecting our users, our employees, and others; and complying with industry standards.
- Protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and participating in any prosecution or enforcement of laws or agreements meant to prevent or punish such activity.
- Evaluating or participating in an actual or potential merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, including as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceedings.
- Complying with law and legal obligations.
- Such other purposes as you may authorize or that we otherwise disclose.
We may also aggregate or de-identify personal information by removing any details that identify you personally. Aggregated or de-identified information will not be subject to this Policy and will be used to the extent permissible under applicable law.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose personal information we collect:
- To our affiliates and subsidiaries.
- To our business partners, such as partners involved in joint business transactions.
- To parties and networks that provide online tracking technologies that we use to conduct internal analytics relative to the use of the Website.
- To our contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our organization and the Website.
- To comply with applicable law, other legal obligations and requirements, and industry standards.
- To investigate or prevent unlawful activities or misuse of the Website.
- To protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and participating in any prosecution or enforcement of laws or agreements meant to prevent or punish such activity.
- To operate, evaluate, debug, identify and repair errors, effectuate similar functional enhancements, and improve our Website.
- To protect the legal rights, property, safety, and security of us, our users, our employees, and others.
- To an actual or potential buyer, successor, or other organization in the event of an actual or potential merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, including as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceedings.
- To such other parties as you may authorize or permit, such as when we request your consent to share information and you agree, or that we otherwise disclose.
We respect your privacy and offer choices regarding our collection and use of your personal information.
- You may choose not to provide the personal information we request. However, not providing information we request may restrict your ability to use certain features of the Website. For example, we will not be able to provide you with information regarding our products if you do not provide information with which we may contact you.
- You may be able to restrict the collection of personal information or functionality through your device's operating system or by disabling cookies but doing so may prevent you from using the functionality of the Website. Some Internet browsers have a “do-not-track” feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. At this time the Website does not respond to browser “do not track” signals. We may allow third parties to use the Website to collect personal information about your online activities over time and across different websites, applications, and other online products or services.
The Website may include links to other websites, applications, information, and services provided by third parties. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of those third parties. We encourage you to review the applicable privacy policies of such third parties if you elect to follow the links provided.
Additional Information for Residents of California
This section applies only to residents of the State of California and generally describes how we collect, use, and disclose the personal information of California residents and their households that we receive both through the Website and through other methods, including offline (“California Personal Information”).
California Personal Information does not include, and this Policy does not apply to, information subject to applicable exceptions from the CCPA, such as deidentified information.
This section also does not apply to personal information we collected about California residents in their capacity as our employee, contractor, or an emergency contact, beneficiary, or dependent of one of our employees or contractors.
Additionally, this section applies only to the extent we direct the purposes and means of California Personal Information processing and otherwise qualify as a “business” under the CCPA.
A. California Personal Information We Collect
We may collect, and may have collected in the preceding 12 months, the following categories of California Personal Information:
- Identifiers, including unique and online identifiers.
- Internet and other electronic activity information.
- Professional and employment information.
- Geolocation data, such as your general location as may be derived from IP addresses.
- Other categories of personal information described in California law.
We retain California Personal Information for as long as necessary to carry out the processing activities described in this Policy, including but not limited to providing the Website, products, and other services, compliance with applicable laws, regulations, rules and requests of relevant law enforcement and/or other governmental agencies, and protecting our, our employees’, and our business partners’ and clients’ rights, property, or safety, and the rights, property, and safety of others.
B. Sources of California Personal Information We Collect
We may collect or obtain California Personal Information from the sources described in the “Information We Collect About You” section of this Policy, including:
- Directly from you;
- Automatically and indirectly from your devices, such as information processed through cookies and information processed through other similar technologies.
C. Purposes for Using, Disclosing, and Otherwise Processing California Personal Information
We may collect and use the categories of California Personal Information described in the California Personal Information We Collect section above for one or more of the business and commercial purposes described in the “Uses and Purposes of Processing Your Information” section and “Disclosure of Your Information” section above. We do not collect, use, or disclose sensitive personal information.
D. Disclosures of California Personal Information for a Business Purpose
In the preceding 12 months, we may have disclosed the categories of California Personal Information listed below to the categories of third parties identified below for a business purpose:
- Identifiers, including unique and online identifiers—with our affiliates, service providers, and as otherwise described in the “Uses and Purposes of Processing Your Information” section and “Disclosure of Your Information” section above.
- Internet and other electronic activity information—with our affiliates, service providers, and as otherwise described in the “Uses and Purposes of Processing Your Information” section and “Disclosure of Your Information” section above.
- Professional and employment information—to those who need it to do work with us (service providers and vendors), for legal, protection, and safety purposes, with your consent, and as otherwise described in the “Uses and Purposes of Processing Your Information” section and “Disclosure of Your Information” section above.
- Geolocation data—with our affiliates, service providers, and as otherwise described in and as otherwise described in the “Uses and Purposes of Processing Your Information” section and “Disclosure of Your Information” section above.
- Other categories of personal information described in California law—with our affiliates, service providers, and as otherwise described in the “Uses and Purposes of Processing Your Information” section and “Disclosure of Your Information” section above.
E. Sales of California Personal Information and Sharing of California Personal Information for Cross Context Behavioral Advertising
We do not sell or share California Personal Information and have not sold or shared California Personal Information in the preceding 12 months.
We do not have actual knowledge that we sell California Personal Information of consumers under 16 years of age or share the California Personal Information of consumers under the age of 16 for cross-context behavioral advertising purposes.
F. California Personal Information Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides consumers with specific rights regarding their California Personal Information. This section describes those rights and explains how to exercise those rights to the extent we direct the purposes and means of the processing of your California Personal Information processing and otherwise qualify as a “business” under the CCPA.
- Right to Access Specific California Personal Information. You have the right to request to receive certain information about our collection, use, and disclosure of your California Personal Information during the applicable period of time for your request. If we receive and confirm a verifiable consumer request from you pursuant to the “How to Exercise Your Rights” section below, we will disclose to you, depending on the scope of the request:
o The categories of California Personal Information we collected about you.
o The categories of sources for the California Personal Information we collected about you.
o Our business or commercial purpose for collecting California Personal Information about you.
o The categories of third parties to whom we disclose your California Personal Information generally.
o The specific pieces of California Personal Information we collected about you.
o If we disclose your California Personal Information for a business purpose, a list of the categories of third parties to whom we disclosed California Personal Information for a business purpose, as applicable, identifying the categories of California Personal Information disclosed to those parties during the applicable period of time for your request.
- Right to Data Portability. You may request to receive a copy of your electronic California Personal Information in a readily usable format to the extent technically feasible.
- Right to Deletion. You may request that we delete your California Personal Information, subject to certain exceptions.
- Right to Correct Inaccuracies. You may request that we correct California Personal Information about you that is inaccurate. We will take into account the nature of the California Personal Information and the purposes of our processing when we address your request.
- Right to Non-discrimination. Subject to certain exceptions, you have the right to not receive discriminatory treatment for exercising your access, data portability, and deletion rights described above.
G. How to Exercise Access, Data Portability, Deletion, and Correction Rights
If you would like to request to exercise the access, data portability, deletion, or correction rights described in the California Personal Information Rights and Choices section above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
These requests can be exercised free of charge unless they are excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision, and we reserve the right to either refuse to act on your request or charge you a reasonable fee to complete your request if it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded.
Before we can respond to your request, California law requires us to verify your identity. Your request must provide information sufficient to verify you are the person about whom we collected California Personal Information or an authorized agent of that person. In order to verify your request, we may ask you to provide information such as your name, street address, city, state, zip code, and e-mail address or phone number. Your request must include sufficient detail for us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it. If we are not able to verify your request, we will contact you for more information. If we are unable to verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the California Personal Information relates to you, we may not be able to respond to your request.
You may designate someone to submit requests and act on your behalf as an authorized agent. We may mandate additional requirements for requests submitted through an authorized agent, such as requiring you to verify your identity directly with us or to directly confirm the authorized agent’s permission to act on your behalf.
If we cannot fulfill, or are permitted to decline, your request then we will alert you or your authorized agent.
Changes to this Policy
We may update this Policy to reflect changes in our privacy practices at any time and without prior notice to you. When we do so, we will update the effective and last updated date above. We encourage you to periodically review this Policy for the latest information on our privacy practices.